Wordless Wednesday: Grass

Tags: ,

17 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Grass”

1. Kay, tell me that’s grass & NOT a bug!! Hahahahahahaha!! Love the progression of the story, so cute!! Happy WW!!

:-D

It’s grass. I did get it all out of his mouth before he ate it, too. I just had to snap the picture first.

2. gigi says:

I want to squeeze his chubby legs!!!

Thanks for stopping by, and trust me, his chubby little legs are squeezed quite often!

3. Thanks for allowing me to link up! Adorable website!

4. Melodie says:

I love putting them on the grass and watching them explore. Fond memories for me!

5. Andrea says:

What a cutie-pie!!!

6. Carrie says:

at least he’s getting his greens :)

Happy WW!

7. So cute… at three my girl is still putting everything/anything in her mouth looks like you might have a lot of “don’t eat that” in your future!

8. Missy says:

My wordless Wednesday is also of my cloth diaper baby in the grass !

9. What a cute little cloth diapered baby! :) I bet the grass was icky. lol
    Come on over and link up when you get a chance. Happy Wordless Wednesday.

Kristi, Live and Love…Out Loud
    @TweetingMama

10. lisa says:

i tried 3 times, and i can’t link up to you….keeps saying “oops…blah, blah, blah?
    anyways, adorable pics. that’s so funny he is eating grass….the things babies (& puppies) will eat!

11. That is wonderful! I’m jealous of all the wonderful weather everyone else seems to be having. :) I’ll look forward to our rolling on the grass days ahead!

12. Lisa C says:

Cute diaper! Is that your backyard? It’s so pretty!

13. Emily says:

14. AHH love that he tasted the grass, omg so cute!

15. Nifty Nappy says:

So cute! I love the composition, the baby, and especially the diaper… LOL! I am biased!! Thanks for entering some of them into my photo contest! :)