Wordless Wednesday: Take Warning

Have a Wordless Wednesday post? Link up!

Tags: ,

18 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Take Warning”

1. amylee says:

those boots? kill me. good work spencer.

He totally rocks those boots. Even though every other picture I have seen of kids in those boots, the children have been girls. Spencer? Does not care. Calls them his eye boots.

2. Uyen says:

oh my goodness! what a good worker…and adorable too!

Thanks! He was obsessed with the sign. Thought I should snap a few pictures.

3. Cute boots. Cute hat. Cute kid. Just cute, cute, cute. Even though he’s in cahoots with @TweetingBaby. :)

4. Owen's Mom says:

Did he manage to make a clean get away? Lol. So cute.

5. Aleksandra says:

Looks like someone was in the middle of a big job!

Evan also has those boots, but does not rock them as his tiny tiny feet won’t stay in.

Also your title totally requires a BA-DUM-CHING.

My title is part of my song title/wordless wednesday title for 2011. And if it also can be some sort of bad pun or joke? Bonus!

7. Carol says:

Great capture! He’s a busy guy :)

8. Carrie says:

so considerate of him to warn everyone :)

I love all the colors in this picture. And his hat.

10. LeeAnn says:

Haha! Cute! I think parents of toddlers probably need those warning signs everywhere we go. ;-) Thanks for the linky. Happy WW!

11. alissa apel says:

Someone should hire that little one. Such a great helper! Oh, but there is child labor laws.

“I’m takin my sign, and I’m going home…jerks”

I still think I need to hit up target for the froggy eye boots. But since we have no need for new rainboots it would be wasteful, no?

And I can’t tell you how much I love little earflap hats. They make my uterus purrrrr (that sounds disgusting, but hilarious).

13. Such a cute little out fit that trouble maker has on. ;-)

14. a career man already! and such a hard worker too. good thing the hole wasn’t any bigger!