Wordless Wednesday: Walk the Line

Do you have a Wordless Wednesday post? I’d love to see. Link up below!

Tags: ,

28 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Walk the Line”

1. Erin says:

That is such a cool pic, perfect angle!

Thanks! It was a total accident. I do love it when my husband comes to the park, I get to pay a little bit more attention to the picture taking.

2. Great shot! I don’t know if it’s your awesome photography skills or the playground contraption itself, but it looks pretty intimidating.

I think it is just the angle. It has a decent slope, but nothing an almost 18 monther couldn’t walk over.

3. Sarah says:

LOVE the perspective!

Thank you! I decided to do the project365 to work on composition and perspective more. I think it is already paying off. I really thought about this one and only took two shots and this was one of them.

4. That is such a cool photo! I love that it’s like a spine.

The outside looks like a fish and the kids can climb on the spiny inside. I love this park. The play equipment is really creative.

5. Danielle says:

How cute! Great shot.

Thanks! I love trips to the park with the whole family, Makes it easier to take pictures!

6. Carrie says:

I love the angle of the shot. Happy WW!

Thank you! I’ve been trying to pay more attention to how I am taking photos and I am quite pleased with this one.

That dinosaur looks like the perfect way for a toddler to lose a tooth. Especially mine.

It is pretty tricky for little feet. He was escorted over the first few times. And honestly, he didn’t love it.

8. Amber says:

This a great photo, and makes me miss summer… sorry I added my link twice by accident

We’ve had a crazy heat wave. I had to dig out the short sleeve shirts and only 3 still fit!

9. What a cool idea for a picture! We don’t have any crazy playground equipment like that around here!

We have a bunch of parks with fun stuff. I am so excited he is finally big enough to go on some of the more advanced stuff.

10. Kim says:

Great pic! And awesome playground. He’s a lucky boy :)

It is a great park! We don’t go very often because it is crazy busy on the weekends, but we try an squeeze in a weekday visit when we can.

11. LeeAnn says:

Cool pic! We were at a park a couple weeks ago that had a piece of equipment just like that and my daughter loved it. I’m sure your little guy had a great time too!

Thanks for linking up today. Happy WW!

He had a blast! Thanks for stopping by!

This is an amazing picture. I love the perspective!

I think some of my p365 work is paying off. I only took two shots to get this and it isn’t cropped at all. The other one was unusable because hubs was bending to far down and his hat blocked Spencer’s entire head.

13. Susan Evans says:

Good line of perspective!

14. this is playground eqt? looks to scary for me!

15. What an awesome shot! Also; that play ground looks like such fun!

Thanks! It is at a park we don’t go to very often. I think we’ll be going more.