Wordless Wednesday: Water On The Ground

Do you have a wordless wednesday post? Link it up!

Tags:

21 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Water On The Ground”

*squee* The little watering can…the little baseball cap…the little little. I love everything about this picture.

He’ll be cuttin’ the grass in no time. Child labor: the REAL reason we have kids ;oP

He tries so hard to water. So hard. Mixed results.

2. awwwe absolutely adorable. So wonderful to inspire such love for gardening and growing things at so tender an age. Happy WW

Happy WW to you too! Thanks for stopping by.

3. What a great little helper! You know it could worse. It could be red juice on your white carpet. ;) lol By the way, I love his hat. That is adorable!

He loves watering. Normally himself, but sometimes the plants.

4. Danielle says:

I agree. What a great little helper! He could come water my plants, or ground, any day! Happy WW!

Happy WW to you too! Thanks for coming by. He loves to help, even more so when it involves water.

5. anna says:

love this pic! kids are the best helpers :)

~ anna

At least he’s TRYING to get it in the plant. I feel most toddlers would just dump it on their head. Or YOUR head.
    p.s. I am buying Spencer a new hat.

We’ve been looking for a new hat. He is very attached to this one though.

7. Cole says:

What a great helper!

8. He looks like the coolest litte helper and he seems to be taking great to care to make sure he does a good job…

9. Rebecca says:

We are sitting under 4 feet of snow and you’re watering plants??

*sad face*

At least he isn’t in short sleeves… It has been in the 70s here. I try not to make my WWs to taunting to those in colder climates.

10. Is this any indication of what potty training will look like?

And yes, that is just how my daughter does it too (watering plants, that is!)

If this is what potty training looks like, I am doing that outside, too!

11. so precious! taking care of his flower friends. (:

He loves the watering can most all. We try and at least put the water dumping to good use.

12. keep encouraging that yard work is fun! so when it is time for grass cutting, he will jump for joy! too cute :) thanks for a warm weather pic, helps thaw my bones a bit ;)

We have to start the training young, lol.