Project 365 Days 43-49

Day 43

This is from the school where I took the pictures for the Valentine’s post. We like to go to this school on the weekends when the parks get to crowded.

Day 44

Playing with bubbles. Again. The one below was a close second, but I had already posted a flower sniffing picture.

Day 45

Valentine’s Day cupcakes! There were also lots of bubbles. Again. Love this picture of this little hands, too:

Day 46

Walking home from the park. All of the slides were wet.

Day 47

Had to go with a snack-time shot, almost all of the rest of the cute photos from this day had face.

Day 48

Spencer was so cute at the park this morning. He ran all over trying to catch the birds.

Day 49

The rain tends to smash daffodils into the ground so I picked a few and put them in the kitchen window. There are the daffodil bulbs I dug up from my parent’s house before we sold it and transplanted to this house. It seemed fitting that they could hang out with some of my mom’s chickens. And I put them in a pitcher she made during her late 60s pottery period.

Tags: ,

14 Responses to “Project 365 Days 43-49”

1. Jules says:

What great memories!!!

You make the yummiest looking cupcakes! NOM.

The secret is the adorable papers from Bake It Pretty.

I LOVE that last picture. It looks so much like spring.

I put the scooted the chickens over to be in the picture just for you.

Woohoo! I am actually happy with our decision to do this.

I love the smell the flowers picture! And the cupcake. It’s fancy.

5. Mrs.Mayhem says:

Your photos are great! I like the one with your little boy and his dad — so sweet. Also, the one with your son smelling the flowers is so sweet (you must live somewhere nice and warm!). But I think my fave is the last one. It is a perfect capture of spring. And I like the chickens — I’m impressed your mom made them!

Thanks! She only made the pitcher. She just collected the chickens. I edited that part because I went back and reread it and it made no sense at all…

6. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Amy, Amy. Amy said: Project 365 Weekly Wrap-Up plus outtakes! http://bit.ly/gajtAG […]

7. Soccer Mom says:

I love the photo of the boy smelling the flowers. That is so sweet! Visiting from Mothering Mayhem! Great photos!

8. Taking daily photos is challenging! Kudos to you! I tried it for 30 days.

9. CJ says:

Adore pic from day 47!!! I have been wanting to do the 365 project forEVER. Yet Every year? I forget til at least Feb or Mar…I’m digging your window! Way cute!

10. Kim says:

I love that I can see these now- I never went over to Tumbler. I love the tree in the first pic (aside from the adorable child, of course). I’m a big fan of nice trees :)

11. saretta says:

Your son is adorable, but…I WANT that cupcake! ;-)