Week (10) In Phone Pictures

I went back and counted and it looks like this is week 10. Since I can’t manage to quit this damn meme, I might as well label it right. We had a fun week this week. My sister was in town at the beginning of it and I don’t think I got a single picture of her face, phone or camera. I got some other cute pictures though. Let’s check out Spencer’s adventures from this week.

Eating an apple big boy style.

Taco time!

Mystery nap wound!

That's not your mouth!

He's obsessed with the ON doggequin. OBSESSED.

Dad's day off started with story time...

... and ending with some high flying.

Donna Martin Graduates! (aka perfect sick day)

Tags:

11 Responses to “Week (10) In Phone Pictures”

1. Amanda says:

I love Spencer petting the dog! Maddie walks through department stores shaking hands with the mannequins saying ‘Nice to meet you, nice to meet you, nice to meet you!”

That sounds too cute!

I like the no-face husband shots. And the Modern Bird piece hanging over the TV.

I think that spot all the way to the left where the little picture is hanging is where felt spencer is going to go. The no face husband shots were unplanned, but worked out great. I like to have the random arm here and there so people don’t think he is a fictitious husband.

O really likes the doggequin, too.

This was one of the first times we let him walk around in stores. Besides refusing to leave Old Navy because of the display, I think it went pretty well.

haha, glad to see I’m not the only #nofaces ;oP

I love the apple picture. Reminds me of a time Sophia sat at the end of the couch and ate an entire apple. Core and all.

It was…weird.

Looks like you had a good week! Hopefully the snot clears soon and next week will be better.

5. Shannon says:

LOL! I’m glad you can’t quit! LOVE that you included Donna Martin graduates. That episode cracks me up. Why can’t I quit old 90210 reruns? Hope you’re feeling better!

I LOVE 90210 the Brenda years. I will watch it over and over again.

6. LisaDay says:

Ouch. That naptime wound looks nasty.

Thank you for popping by on my SITS day.

LisaDay

7. amylee says:

yikes, sad mystery naptime wound :( glad you guys had a good week! and i’m always happy to see you still on this damn meme ;)