Wordless Wednesday: Snow Day

Do you have a Wordless Wednesday post? Link up below, I’d love to see. As always, comments talking about the cuteness that is Spencer are welcome, but not required.

Tags: , , ,

35 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Snow Day”

Seriously. Love. This. Picture.

Frame it.

His jacket is oh-so-cute, and I love the hat.

And SNOW!

That is his T-Birds jacket from Halloween with the felt letters pulled off! And thank you.

2. Dagmar says:

Gosh, he is so handsome!

3. What a cutie! Thanks for the linky! :)

4. Yes, spencer is beyond cute! Did he love the snow? I can’t tell from that picture, he does look cold though!

5. Kristi {at} Live and Love Out Loud says:

Aw…did Spencer have a great time playing in the snow? He’s so stinkin’ adorable. Love his hat, by the way. :)

6. amylee says:

we’re praying for a snow day here tomorrow too!! so far, nothing. boo.

7. That’s a really cute snow hat he has on. I’m hoping to be able to let the kids experience snow in the future if there is the chance.. it’s terribly hot these few days here in the tropics.

8. Kim says:

Even though I am at the point of despising snow, this pic is adorable :)

When we lived in California when I was a kid, my parents packed us all into the car and drove 2 1/2 hours in search of snow. We eventually found patches of old dirty half melted snow up in the mountains but it was the biggest let-down ever. Looks like Spencer was less disappointed!

TMae Reply:

I was just thinking about how that’s such a California thing to do last night. We used to do that too…we’d be climbing in elevation and my sister and I would yell, “There’s some!!!!” at what amounted to a patch of snowy mud left in a shady spot under a tree.

I totally took pictures of the first snow we saw which was exactly like you described.

10. Stacey says:

He is AWFULLY Cute!

11. lisa says:

what a cutie!!

Look at those rosy cheeks!

13. Alana says:

This is hands down my favorite picture of Spencer!
    And where is this snow? I want to take D to see snow when we get back to California!
    xo

Spencer was not super thrilled about the snow at first. This snow was on 33 about 45 minutes past Ojai, just over the top. It was pretty melty, but if it stays cold during the storms expected this week, I am sure there will be snow all over.

14. Maegan says:

Cute! He looks so serious in the snow, haha!

Maegan :)

15. Holly says:

Was he excited about the snow? He looks kinda of unsure in a cute toddler way. Well we can call today ‘Alternate Universe Wordless Wednesday’ because my post involves a sunny day & yours has snow!

16. Katherine says:

Look at those eyes!!!

17. Andrea says:

It’s so funny how different the weather is across the country. It’s in the 80s here today so it’s weird for me to see snow! Your son is ADORABLE, btw!

Oh, we drove to the snow. There are mountains about an hour away that had some snow left.

18. jill says:

omg, he is perfect! i just kept staring at his little face! i can see why this is a favorite!!

19. OttosMom says:

He’s a sweet little doll! And I want that hat for ME! <3

20. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Amy, Amy. Amy said: @CrunchyVTMommy See – http://bit.ly/f5weA8 not so thrilled […]

21. I will volunteer for that duty! What a truly adorable picture! I love how vintage it all looks.

22. Rebecca says:

That jacket is kickass!

The jacket was from Target!

23. Uyen says:

what a fashionable little fella! love the whole ensemble!

24. tricia says:

spencer is so sweet! it looks like he was a bit wary of the snow, i think most kiddos are. but what a sweet little dude.

He was a little freaked by the snow but liked it by the end.

25. CJ says:

So gorgeous!!!

26. […] back to pre-kiddo days. And yet, no snow. We decided to try again this week and if you caught my Wordless Wednesday this week, you already know that we triumphed. […]