Project 365 Days 57-63

February 26th – March 4th

I’m just going to come clean and say that this was not my finest week photowise. Or otherwise. So here you go, my life in mediocre pictures. Or just don’t bother and go read You Are Not a Photographer.

Spencer took his first trip down the stairs at the park. He was so, so cautious the first few times and now he is hopping down them like a pro.

I used so many pictures for Spencer’s month day post that, of the faceless ones, this was one of the better ones left. Um, go juice!

We dusted off the stroller, it had been months, and headed out for a pre-park walk. Best walk ever. Spencer pointed to all sorts of things and tried to name them. My personal favorite: lello flowbers. I don’t know how we got out of the walking habit, but I think one of my work-out days will be a walk for sure.

I obsessed over taking pictures of the rose pruning debris, but none turned out that great. But, I did learn a very important life lesson: don’t prune roses in a favorite sweater. Stupid snags.

I took this picture really early in the day and just new it was what I wanted. One his new favorite thing is sweeping. And he calls it a bwoom, which seriously melts my heart every time he says it. We need to find one with a bit shorter handle before someone loses an eye.

There is nothing better than a toddler in a cape. Nothing. Except maybe a toddler in a cape, sweeping and saying bwoom.

Out for another morning walk and I happened upon a street where I could take a picture of one of my favorite views unobstructed by power lines.

Tags:

8 Responses to “Project 365 Days 57-63”

Toddler cape melts my heart with cuteness. Where did you get it? I think Super Evan needs one for his birthday.

My sister got him the cape for Christmas. We had looked at a bunch on Etsy, but she ended up finding one in NYC for pretty cheap. I think maybe from a street vendor or something.

That’s so nice that Spencer sweeps with his broom. O had a little kid-sized one that he either uses as a hockey stick/ golf club, or just as a bludgeoning instrument. Lock up the pets and the breakables! Nothing’s safe.

3. Brigid Keely says:

These are VERY cute photos!

We got Niko a toddler-sized broom at TRU. They came in pink and pink, or red and blue. I was actually surprised there was a not-pink version. I mean, I was happy, but still surprised.

Mediocre my big butt. I love these! I was scrolling through them and I said “awww, the bwoom, so cute, then I saw the cape, and though “no, that’s my favorite one!” And you had to go and end with the pretty hills have (no) eyes shot.

Whatever, Lemon. These rock.

5. Sarah says:

Love the cape photo and the last one. Gorgeous!

6. Meg :) says:

Hey Amy! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and linking up! Love these pictures, especially the perspective of the rose pruning debris! That last picture makes me YEARN for a vacay in SoCal. So glad you linked up this week! Thanks for sharing! :)

7. Shannon says:

I LOVE the cape photo! So stinkin’ cute!