Oh My! Indeed

I have the most awesome of news. My post Goat Cheese, Strawberries and Chocolate Oh My! has been syndicated on BlogHer! I couldn’t possible be more thrilled. I would love for you to go over, check it out and leave me a comment or a sparkle! Be sure and read some of the other great recipes and articles while you are there.

Tags: ,

12 Responses to “Oh My! Indeed”

1. Eileen says:

I’m so proud of you!

I am so very proud of you! Can’t wait to try this out!

Thanks! Maybe I’ll make you some. Now I want to stuff cheesecake in the middle. Or marscapone.

3. rachel says:

congrats! that is way exciting.

4. Congrats! That’s pretty huge and super exciting! :)

Thanks!

5. OttosMom says:

Sooooo awesome!!! And deserved; it’s a freaking ridiculously sickly amaaaaaazing idea!

6. Reviewer11 says:

Congratulations! MMm…. chocolate! :P

From SITS! :D

So happy for you! And I’m blaming this recipe for the 10 lbs I’m going to gain this weekend.

8. […] I still can’t believe I was syndicated on BlogHer. […]

9. Fernando says:

The specialist that I would want to work for would be a Family Practitioner, for a colupe of reasons. I have had some experience working for a family practice clinic previously and I found that everyday it seemed like patients were coming in with something new. Starting out as a medical assistant for a family practitioner I think would be a great place to start out as a new medical assistant as well since more then likely you would gain a little experience in each area, and would also open the door if I wanted to work for another specialist down the road since in a family practice like setting the medical expertise of individuals varies and would help me grow.One of the specialist I would not want to work for would be a proctologist this practice deals with the colon,rectum, and anus. I think in this setting as a medical assistant I would not really enjoy the job of making sure a patient is prep and ready for a colonoscopy procedure, nor would I want to look at the scope pictures while filling the medical records. If I was to work in this office setting I would need extra incentive to want to do that everyday.

10. I’ll try to put this to good use immediately.