Wordless Wednesday: Swinging His Way to 2!

Spencer turns 2 on this (not so) Wordless Wednesday, inspired by one of my favorite pictures of Spencer ever (the first one), I though I’d share how he swung through is second year. Happy Birthday Spence!

9 months

Flying high in Berkeley (13 months)

Hang 10 (15 months)

Hold on tight! (17 months)

Big kid swing! (19 months)

Swining in Iowa (22 months)

His last day being 1!

Do you have a wordless wednesday post? I’d love to see!

Tags: ,

16 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Swinging His Way to 2!”

Awwww….he’s so big (and so cute!)! Happy Birthday Spencer!

2. Aw, that’s so sweet! Happy 2nd birthday to your sweet little boy. I hope he’ll be swinging his way through the next year too! :)

3. Evelyn says:

Aw, he’s so flippin’ cute! And he looks like he’s having an absolute blast on those swings. :-)

4. Happy Birthday big guy!! This is so exciting! You did a fantastic job compiling all his swinging pictures :)

5. How cute to have a timeline like that!!

6. They grow up so fast! Great photos! Stop by and link up on my blog anytime!

7. Cole says:

Happy birthday, Spencer! What an adorable photo series – so cute! I love swings, too…

8. Aww Happy Awesome Birthday! Where has the time gone?!

9. Stacey says:

What a cutie! Happy Birthday to your little one!

10. Kim says:

Happy Birthday Spencer! This series of pics was such a great idea. And the last pic is ADORABLE!!!!

11. He sure loves the swing!

12. Angie K. says:

What a neat idea to show how he has changed over the years! Happy Birthday to your little guy. I have a 2 year old as well and while she is a load of laughs she can also be a load of trouble…we wouldn’t have it any other way, though!

13. This is a great series of shots. What a great way to mark moments in time.

14. BLR Graham says:

How sweet and lovely little boy, and see how fast they grow…

Following your lovely blog. You may also visit http://olahmomma.com/momlounge (Momma’s Lounge) where you can express yourself, add your business/giveaways, and meet and be seen with more mom bloggers.