Wordless Wednesday: Pumpkin Patch Flashback

I am so ready for fall, but we haven’t done anything fall like yet. I thought I’d look back to last year and our trip to the pumpkin patch to get ready for Spencer’s first preschool field trip to the pumkin patch next year. I must say, I am so happy to have a better camera, but I love this picture. So, happy Fall everybody!

Do you have a wordless wednesday post? I’d love to see!

‘); // ]]>

Tags: ,

25 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Pumpkin Patch Flashback”

1. alicia says:

Great shot. Can’t wait for the pumpkin farm… my fav part of fall! Happy WW!

2. kewkew says:

That is a great shot.

3. Sarah says:

Aww. Such a sweet photo.

4. love this pic.

we’re hitting the pumpkin patch this weekend, one of the kid things i really enjoy too.

5. Trisha G says:

Love this =) I love pumpkin picking and can’t wait to take my daughter! Thanks for the linky!

6. That’s so cool.. a shot of the visit to a pumpkin patch. I’ve yet to see a pumpkin patch .

7. Honey Mommy says:

Hooray for Fall! LOVE the weather, the colors, everything!

8. Michelle says:

Great fall picture!!

9. Alexia says:

I LOVE the pumpkin patch! Can’t wait to get back there myself…

10. This is a wonderful photo – I always love from behind people view shots, they’re so emotive. Love the colours in this shot, as well as the gorgeous scenery.

11. Sweaty says:

That is such a cute picture! I love how size-wise, your son Spencer is smaller than some of the pumpkins! :) So adorable!!!

This is my first time linking up over at your blog. Looking forward to linking up again next week! ;)

12. Alana says:

I loved that picture last year! I love it more this year!
    Can’t wait for the Pumpkin Patch!

13. Looks like fun – great photo!

14. so sweet, love this shot. Hugs

15. Mallory says:

I’m way jealous of your pumpkin patch. In Florida we just have a bunch of pre-cut pumpkins sitting on pallets in church yards and fair grounds.

I love his orange hat with the orange pumpkins. And it didn’t occur to me until someone else said it, but I don’t think we have any pumpkin patches either – just the pre-picked kind laying around in the grass.

17. oh, fun shot! I can’t wait to go pumpkin picking! We don’t have a REAl pumpkin patch but it’s great fun anyway! I love the fall even though we don’t get much of it in FL! Growing up in NY it was my FAVE time of year, though!

18. Aww cute pic! Pumpkin patches are the best with little ones, Sadly, I don’t think we have any here in Bulgaria to visit :(

19. Ginger says:

Makes me really look forward to our Fall photo shoot this weekend!! :)

20. That is a FANTASTIC shot! I love the bright orange of the pumpkins and also the white blocks in the background – I can’t tell what they are…but, they add alot to the photo :)

21. Amanda says:

Ack I am so jealous of everyone’s fall pictures. Its still a bazillion degrees here! I want to go pick pumpkins now!

22. Chelsea says:

I can’t wait to take my little miss to the pumpkin patch this year. This picture is adorable :)

23. Hannah says:

such an adorable picture! I can’t wait to take my son to the pumpkin patch, we’re hopefully going this weekend :)

first time linking up, love your blog so far!

Our colors are just starting to change, and I got to wear boots 2 days in a row a few weeks ago. Feels like fall!!! (I never appreciated the wonderfulness of fall until I moved to the east coast and discovered that humidity sucks, and the crisp air of September is like crawling into fresh, cool sheets on your bed.)

25. Manuela says:

Such a cute photo! And so many pumpkins! I love it!