Wordless Wednesday: Toy Story Obsession

Spencer loves Toy Story, we watch it all the time. It all started when he was given a little Woody and Alien as part of a birthday presents and I realized Hey, We OWN all three Toy Story movies, maybe we should show them to the kiddo. It was immediate boy-movie love, although he sometimes still calls it the Mr Potato Head movie. And then, THEN, his little heart exploded when he was given a Buzz Pez dispenser as a party favor and he knows has “half-a-buzz.” My husband was calling our favorite cowboy Woodrow, so now there is Buzzrow, too. I love how the toddler mind works.

Do you have a wordless wednesday post? I’d love to see!

‘); // ]]>

Tags:

19 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Toy Story Obsession”

1. Honey Mommy says:

My boys love Toy Story! We have several Buzzes and a few Sherriff Woody dolls too. My boys were both Buzz for Halloween last year too!

2. My twins had a toy story obsession too, but it didn’t last long. Maybe b/c they are girls?? I dunno, but they are cute characters!!

Tammi
    My Organized Chaos

3. Sarah says:

Ha ha! Too funny! My son is obsessed with moving vehicles instead of action figures.

4. kewkew says:

He looks so pleased. I haven’t shown my girls the Toy Story movies yet. They get so scared so easily. My older children loved them. My 19 year old still does.

5. Sofia says:

Woodrow and Buzzrow, those names are way better tan Woody and Buzz!! Tee hee!!

6. Adorable! We might have a Fancy nancy obsession at our house with our two youngest girls. Toy Story is a favorite kids movie of mine though for sure. I linked up and am a new follower. Look forward to staying connected!

7. Sweaty says:

Oh, that’s just adorable! My daughter’s never been much into Toy Story, but her mommy definitely loves all the three movies! hahaha

8. Melissa says:

So cute! I’ve been trying to impose a love of Toy Story on my child but he’s only so-so about it. He’s still pretty little though, doesn’t have enough of an attention span to watch more than 15-20 minutes at a time.

9. Mallory says:

Buzzrow, that’s hysterical. My nephews love Toy Story too.

10. It’s so funny what they get attached to – L has seen Free Willy 50 times and calls himself Jesse :)

Buzzrow. I die. I should probably show that movie to my boy-child too, but for some reason it never occurred to me. What do you MEAN Toy Story is for KIDS?!

12. Stephanie says:

Welcome to the wonderful world of Buzz Lightyear! My kiddo has been obsessed for about the past two years. He loves pretending to be Buzz and runs around yelling “To infinity and beyond!”

13. Tricia says:

Toy Story is such a classic! My son and I watched it over and over when he was that age! Your little guy is precious!

14. Leesha says:

My girls are lovers of Toy Story too. :)

15. Katherine says:

Half a Buzz? That’s too cute! My daughter has recently discovered Toy Story and she calls Buzz “Mr. Lightning”.

16. Teresa says:

What a cutie! I love how intent he’s looking at those toys.

17. Kim says:

Adorable. JD is all about the potato head too. We got these mini ones for his Easter basket last year, and he calls them “the baby heads”.

baby heads! So cute!

18. Cole says:

I love, love, LOVE Toy Story – I’m going to be Woody fo Halloween this year!