Sullen Boy on Lap

No screaming, no crying, but also no smiling makes for the most boring Santa picture in the history of the universe.

Behold:

Notice we put him in his fancy shoes.

And that, by the way, is with the color corrected. This place does the most aggressively red photos. They need to change the chair color and tone things down. It was the same way last year. We might have to find a new play next year, but I am so, so lazy and this guy is at the mall 5 blocks from my house.

Linking up with Mandy at The Haps and her awesome Santa picture bonanza and

Creative Kristi Designs

Tags: , , , ,

12 Responses to “Sullen Boy on Lap”

1. Rebecca says:

I think he looks cute!

2. Audrey says:

He kind of looks like someone just told him Santa wasn’t real and he’s trying to process that information. :D I like it. It’s much more interesting than most Santa pictures I see.

He looks so so sad. Like Santa just kicked his puppy.

Our place is greeeeeen. But not like a nice evergreen green. Like a faded green. I hate it.

Spencer’s face made me say, “Awwww….” in that mom way.

5. Oh my goodness, Amy. He’s still so cute! I just love the expression on Spencer’s face. And the fancy shoes? Well it pulls the whole photo together. ;)

6. Tonya says:

Sullen is good. At least he’s not crying or scared to death.

Thank you for linking up!

Happy holidays.

7. Kimberly says:

Perhaps he was goin for the sullen model look? He is adorable even with the crocks. Gotta love those easy slip on shoes. I’d kill to be able to put my kid in those right now…but in our Canadian neck of the woods I sweat my arse off fighting to get boots on.

8. […] Huggerz Kid Koozie Amy of BabyBaby Lemon […]

9. […] cute. I’m getting a new frame when we update the Santa photo (that’s last year’s sullen boy on lap on display) and I met my glitter ball quota for the mantle. I love my little glitter tree. […]

10. affecting me says:

Having read this I thought it was really enlightening.
    I appreciate you taking the time and effort
    to put this information together. I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and posting comments.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

11. This website is known as a stroll-via for all of the data you wished about this and didn know who to ask.

12. Watch for chewing, especially around items such as electric cords.
    Not once did we take into consideration the
    cost of these dragons. This will also help them interact with you and ferrets love to cuddle.