Wordless Wednesday: 2.5

Spencer had his half birthday last week and while we don’t do much, we do try to at least acknowledge it. My original plan was to make some cupcakes, but I lost all motivation, but I’m glad I did. We picked up one of those big slices of cake when we got some takeout for dinner and I think it was the first time Spencer had chocolate cake. The results were hilarious. By the time he finished eating (and we gave him maybe a quarter of a slice), he was singing songs comprised mostly of jibberish.

He's got the 2 down, working on adding the point five

Do you have a wordless wednesday post? Link up below!

Tags: , , ,

17 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: 2.5”

1. Half birthday. I love this idea. How fun. Adorable shots!

2. Carolyn says:

Happy Half-Birthday! I want some cake =)
    Have a great w/w!
    Carolyn

Mmmmmm…chocolate cake. Sadly, my kids are barely phased by cake anymore. I need to move up to straight sugar.

4. That’s the best way to eat chocolate, you know. Smart boy. :)

5. Honey Mommy says:

Yum! Gotta love messy kids.

6. Looks like you made the most of it! Love the pensive look on his face in that last picture.

7. Run DMT says:

What cute photos! I think it’s sweet that you celebrate half birthdays. I’m all for any reason to eat cake.

8. mallory says:

Happy half Birthday Spencer! I gave my daughter a fudge pop and two cookies last night and she had a similar reaction.

9. aquariann says:

I’ve never celebrated a half birthday. What fun!!

-:¦:- WW: Dwarf Crocodiles -:¦:-

10. thanks for stopping by and linking up!

http://www.thehunsblog.com w/ GIVEAWAY!

11. OttosMom says:

2 1/2!! that is such an awesome age. i bet S is feeling pretttttty awesome about hitting that milestone, too! otto loved telling people he was “two and a half” and then later “two and three quarters” it’s pretty major. i hope you’re feeling well, mama, still can’t think of you and your “delicate condition” without smiling. yay you and your double babies!

12. Leah H. says:

Such a cutie:) Happy birthday!!!

Visiting for WW! Hope you can stop by:)

13. Martina says:

hi, thanks for links up..have a great day..

14. Simply wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity on your post is simply nice and i can think you are a professional in this subject.
    Fine together with your permission allow me to take hold of your RSS feed to keep up to date with
    impending post. Thanks one million and please keep up the rewarding work.