Wordless Wednesday: Does there always have to be an evil twin?

This is a very pressing question. Although, my sister and I were talking this afternoon and we decided that the good/evil twin thing only comes in to play when the twins are identical. And mine are not. But, I do have one other concern:

Perfectly regular if kind of mysterious and blob like Twin A.

Twin B is a STORMTROOPER.

So. There’s that.

Do you have a wordless wednesday post? I’d love to see! Link up below.

Tags: ,

23 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Does there always have to be an evil twin?”

1. Verena says:

Wow you are pregnant with twins. That is so exciting!
    Happy WW!
    Verena

2. allicia says:

baby A looks like he’s got a maniacal laugh going though. I think A is in on it!

3. Tarasview says:

wow!! twins! congratulations :)

These are not the twins you are looking for!

5. I have fraternal twins and I think there may be a ‘better behaved’ one, or is it that she’s just more sly about it?

Tammi
    My Organized Chaos

6. bcIMthemommy says:

I have fraternal twins too and one of them is the evil twin….

7. Elaine says:

Just wow. Multiples just always blows me away. Congrats!! :)

8. Honey Mommy says:

Wow! It would take me a while to get used to the thought of twins too!

There isn’t always an evil twin… just think of Luke and Leia, right?

9. kewkew says:

My hubby had twins with his ex, they are 18 now. He says he doesn’t think there is always an evil twin.
    So exciting for you!

10. haha!! you have me cracking up early on a wednesday morning!

http://www.thehunsblog.com w/ giveaway!

11. I now have Dum dum dum, dumda dum dumda dum, dum dum dum dumda dum dumda dum, dumda da dumda dadadada dadum etc etc etc stuck in my head.

12. Selmada says:

My boys are fraternal. No specific evil twin (happily) but they do take turns being devilish. One was always harder to get U/S shots of, much harder.

Congrats!

13. So funny! My best friend complains that one of the twins is more of a rascal than the other. She’s have fraternal twins as well, a boy and a girl. Can’t wait to meet them in a few weeks! :)

14. Wow! Congratulations! I saw you on NapTime Mom Tog and am so excited for you!

15. Suz says:

Haha! Love it!

16. Leah H. says:

Twins are adorable. How I wish I could have twins too:)

Visiting for Wordless Wednesday! Hope you can stop by:)

17. My husband is a fraternal twin and neither one of them are evil. I will say mine makes me want to pull my hair out frequently but I kinda think that is because I am married to him.

18. I missed this announcement! Congrats – so exciting.

19. Amanda says:

I am guessing the AT-ST 16th birthday present may be a bit more expensive than the car you were planning…