Wordless Wednesday: Flashback Fun!

I spent the last weekend going through Spencer’s old clothes – saving some, packing some up for a friend, donating some and I decided I wanted to look back and see him in some of the clothes. So, a year ago, this was his favorite outfit. Obviously, it was before he owned any Toy Story clothes.

Aw he was only a little 1.5 year old then. Link up your wordless wednesday posts below.

20 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Flashback Fun!”

1. Dave Keller says:

Very nice photos of Spencer. I grabbed your button for my blog roll page and blog hoppers page. If you like, you can find my button on my left side bar. Nice linking up with you again,

2. Aww, do you get sentimental when you get rid of his old clothes? I totally get teary-eyed. lol

I didn’t because it was phase one – keep all the things I even remotely liked *just in case*. So, there were more Awws than tears. Phase two – actually get rid of things, I’m sure there will be some sniffles.

3. OMG that’s adorable awwwwww

4. Ai Sakura says:

aww how cute! i love looking back at my girl’s old pix too :)

Ai @ Sakura Haruka
    Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party

5. alissa apel says:

I love that cute little hat! I cry every time I go through baby clothes. I need to go through some!

6. I have really enjoyed “watching” him grow up! He is growing into such a wonderful young man isn’t he?

7. kewkew says:

So cute. Love the hat

8. Theresa says:

I always feel so sad when they outgrown some of my favorite outfits! Cute pictures!

9. noelle says:

so cute!
    isn’t it wonderful to have the photos to look back on?

10. veronica lee says:

OMG!! How ADORABLE!!

11. I love flashbacks. I was actually looking at the photos I took of the kids over the weekend and started thinking about similar photos I have of them from last year. I think it’s time for a flashback comparison post!

12. Mallory says:

Getting rid of all those tiny little clothes breaks my heart.

13. Awwwww…they’re so sweet in their little tiny clothes. Then a year later you’re holding those same little clothes wondering ‘where did my baby go?’. Just went through the sorting of clothes over here and feeling nostaligic…

14. Honey Mommy says:

What a cutie! Love the hat.