Spring Yarn Wreath

As you might recall, I didn’t love my easter wreath, but I loved the easy ribbon hanger. Luckily, the decorations of the wreath were removable, so after the holiday I simply pulled the bunnies and eggs off and added some flowers and extra ribbon to match the hanger. I think contrasting ribbon would look great too. I love the way it turned out and almost wish it had been my easter wreath the whole time.

Easy yarn wreath hanger in action. Tutorial here.

I weirdly love the look of the wreath in the trees. I think for our next outdoor party, I’ll make a bunch of mini-wreaths to hang around the back yard.

Do you have a wordless wednesday post? I’d love to see! Link up below.

Tags: ,

15 Responses to “Spring Yarn Wreath”

1. Is it just me or is your linky not there? Please tell me I’m not going crazy! lol

Super cute wreath! I’ve never made one.

Thanks Kristi! I checked and it was there, but then I edited the post and must have poofed the code. Sometimes that happens…

Kristi {at} Live and Love Out Loud Reply:

So I’m not going crazy! Awesome… ;)

I love the wreath with the flowers. Forsythia is my spring time favorite.

3. Rebecca says:

I love it! Very springish!

I want to make a spring wreath. Maybe if we actually get a spring this year….

4. Brigid Keely says:

Oh wow, the pink/white plaid and the bright yellow look FANTASTIC together.

5. A very simple but beautiful wreath!

6. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing the tutorial!

7. Brandi says:

Oh that’s so cute! Thanks for linking up :)

Brandi

8. Audrey says:

I like that your wreaths are so easy to convert to other themes. It must be my inner cheap bastard showing. ;)

I should blog my secret for convertible wreaths – or I could just tell you: I glue the decorations to pins.

9. Christy Ann says:

I love the simplicity of this, very elegant looking!

10. Jennifer says:

Love the wreath! Such a great design you created. You are inspiring me to go out and pick up some stuff to make one for my front door this weekend. :)

11. super cute

visiting from sits

12. I do not know if it’s just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering
    problems with your blog. It looks like some of the text on your posts are running
    off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is
    happening to them too? This might be a problem with my internet browser because I’ve had this happen before.
    Kudos