Wordless Wednesday: Umbrella

We live in Southern California and you don’t really need an umbrella, but Spencer found the one I keep in the back of my car and was enthralled.

Do you have a wordless wednesday post? Link up below

Tags:

19 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Umbrella”

1. Joyce says:

Great Kodak moment! Come to Memphis, you could actually use your umbrella.

2. I love this picture.

3. Amanda M. says:

Cool shot! I love how dynamic an umbrella is to photograph!

4. Theresa says:

Very cool picture!

5. that is such a cute picture! My kids love my umbrella too. It cracks me up :)

6. Ha ha ha, here in Phoenix we don’t even own an umbrella! Which I always regret that one day it actually DOES rain!

7. Leah says:

This is a fabulous picture

8. bella says:

Fun photo, you look like you’re above?

9. sweet, finding joy in an umbrella. I’m hopping over from Sarah’s Wordless Wednesday. xo

10. Susan says:

How neat!! What a great idea too.

11. He looks so sweet. My kids love playing with umbrellas too, even though I cannot figure out what is so fun about umbrellas

12. Gina says:

This makes me smile. I grew up in SoCal & now I live just outside of Vegas- we have not owned an umbrella in probably 13 years :)

13. My son is obsessed with umbrellas although it rarely rains here in SoCal….he loves his rainboots too.

14. Mimi says:

lol We certainly need umbrellas here in MN. Wish we didn’t need them like you. Love the photo!

15. Cool picture. My kiddos love playing w/umbrellas too! Thanks for linking up with The BOAT!

16. My little girl is fascinated with umbrellas too! If it even looks like it might rain she makes me go get one.

17. I practically have to hide my umbrellas or they’ll get turned inside out and ripped to shreds (kids, I’m looking at you) or “borrowed” (that’d be the husband). Love your pic!