Wordless Wednesday: In The Garden

I thought this summer it would be fun to keep track of my garden at the end of each month to watch the progress. This is just (most) of the edibles.

I had a few things not make it this year, so far. Of the beets, only two came up. The peppers didn’t come up from seed, but we do have a rogue pumpkin, so maybe that evens it all out.

Do you have a wordless wednesday post? Link up below!

*** The winner of the BabbaBox is Rebecca of Bumbles & Light. Congrats! I’ll be contacting you via email and you will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Thanks so much for entering ***

Tags: ,

17 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: In The Garden”

1. Oh yummy! I miss having a veggie garden so much!

2. Looks like your vegetable garden is coming along well!

3. Sarah says:

I am SOOOO jealous of your garden! It looks great!

4. Char says:

Wow, your garden is looking great. So far, our tomatoes, hungarian peppers and zucchini’s have made an appearance but we can’t wait for our swiss chard to be ready. It’s going to be a great home grown foodie summer! Thanks for the Wordless Wednesday linky!

Cheers,

Char

5. alicia says:

Wow! What a great garden! And love the new header here.

Thanks – the always amazing Sarah of One Starry Night did my header.

6. Hey there, stopping by from another WW, love all your garden pictures, wish my little garden was doing as well, they are struggling!! New follower today, have you Google Bookmarked and Fan on FB. Thanks for the Linky, have a great week!

7. Sarah says:

YAY!! Looking good.

Great new blog design too!

8. Carolyn says:

I LOVE fresh ANYTHING! lol especially from a garden!! *jealous*
    Carolyn
    Cookin’ for my Captain

9. Honey Mommy says:

I need to go take pictures of my garden too! Things are finally starting to take off now that it is warmer. Thanks for the reminder. Your vegetables look great!

10. Witha says:

Beautiful garden!

11. I am so jealous that your tomatoes are already coming out! The weather has been horrible out here and my plants are still so tiny. I need a little sun and heat. I gave up on peppers years ago too. After 5 years of nothing I learned my lesson and just stopped planting them. Thanks so much for sharing your crops with us!

12. Satakieli says:

I’m always so jealous seeing other’s vegetable gardens! I wish we had a little green space to plant something, perhaps next year I’ll rent a plot in the community garden nearby :)

Also, thanks so much for the BabbaBox! I’m really excited and have been wanting to try one out for a while now.

13. Gina says:

I think it’s SO AWESOME that you are able to grow what you do. Beautiful garden!

14. Your garden looks a hundred times better than mine….well, mine got eaten up by the rabbits that jumped the fence, not to mention the squirrels that just dug under it.

15. posh says: