This is my face! Look for me at BlogHer12!

BlogHer is next week. Holy. Crap. And BlogHer is filled with lots and lots and lots of bloggers. Last year, Suzanne had the great idea of doing a post that was a series of shots showing what she really looked in various situations as opposed to just her profile picture. Genius! I would have copied her last year but I ran out of time. So this year when she said she was going to do it again but thought we should make it a group thing, I jumped at the chance to join in.

So. Here is my face. You can find it in the corner hiding from the peoples.

This is what I look like 83% of the time.

This is what I look like putting on lip balm. That is what I am doing the other 17% of the time.

This is my new favorite lip balm.

This is my listening face.

I probably will not be looking at you.

I hope I don’t make this face. Quick! By this girl a drink.

This tiny pinhead is why I try not to wear buns in public.

This is the shirt I am wearing for my flight to NYC.

Flying makes me bite my nails.

PAY ATTENTION. THE NEXT PHOTO IS THE MOST IMPORTANT.

This is me in heat and humidity. This girl needs a drink, too.

A few of us thought it would be fun to have a link up for this to help get to know everybody before BlogHer. Please link up posts in the spirit of faces of BlogHer or something, not just any BlogHer prep post. (photos, gifs and vlogs are all good) PS and also, links to a blog’s homepage will be deleted from the linky. Feel free to leave links to blogher prep posts and such in the comments.

Tags: ,

30 Responses to “This is my face! Look for me at BlogHer12!”

1. Cole says:

Mommy is so sad that she can’t use this very useful post – she was SUPPOSED to go to BlogHer this year, but then her school closed and we had to rethink our budget… Sad face. Have a great time and then come back and post so we can live vicariously through your trip!

2. Sarah says:

Lipbalm face! I totally have that one. Way to be creative.

Cannot wait to meet you!!

3. Miranda says:

Oooh, I didn’t think about looking at the cell phone face. Good one!

See you soon!

4. the grumbles says:

Humidity hair is going to destroy us.

the grumbles Reply:

Also, we have the same phone case. Like awesome people.

5. Trish says:

What’s the new lip balm? I’m always searching for one that I’m not allergic to. My lips are so chapped right now & everything I’ve tried has made them worse…..not fun. Oh, great to see your face post.

6. Tannis says:

I can’t wait to see your face! And that tshirt. ::Dies:: (You know, I especially love that tshirt because Virginia’s state slogan (do all states have slogans?) is “Virginia is for lovers” which I just think is a stupid state slogan. For Sleater Kinney, however, it is EPIC.)

I picked that shirt just for you, you know. xoxoxo

7. Nice phone shot! I should have gotten one of those :)

I hope I get you meet you there!!

8. Let’s find each other! Would love to meet you

9. Jamie says:

What a good idea! From the few blogger mixers I’ve gone to I’ve realized how difficult it is to recognize people…. have fun, and know I’m there in spirit. =)

10. Diana says:

I love your faces, all of them, especially the humidity one. Tell you what – if you can see me through your hair and sweat and I can see you through mine, we will hug.

Also we’ll just hug even if we can’t. :)

I love all your faces, but especially the 2 am helping Suzanne pack face. I’m gonna need that one again this year.

Sarah Reply:

Gah! Can we face time that bad boy… I’ma need help too!!!

She means in your room on Sat night. Suzanne left very, very early last year. And she gave me her coupons!

12. Courtney says:

Hilarious! Love the lip balm face; I have one similar. I’m sorry I won’t be there to hide in corners with you this year. Viva la corners!

13. […] I was excited to see this linky, set up by Amy and Suzanne.  (P.S.  In a few days, flash and java and all that stuff will actually work on my […]

14. Ohhh I definitely have the lip gloss face. I always feel so accomplished when I get to the bottom of a container of lip gloss without using it, or discarding it for a “better one.”

Also Sleater-Kinney rocks.

Hope to see you at BlogHer!

15. […] link up with these lovely ladies (thanks Baby Baby Lemon for coordinating the blog hop and Bebehblog for the great idea!) so that we can see your faces […]

16. […] forget to click here to see a whole bunch more BlogHer-bound faces or to link up your own. Share and Enjoy:You might […]

17. Kimberly says:

I can’t wait to see your face on Thursday while we are shoving yummy things in our bellies. As long as you don’t ditch us like Suzanne ;)

I’m not even entering Suzanne’s giveaway for a chance to ditch you. :)

18. Melissa G says:

Love this! I am also scared of what the humidity will do to me…hope to meet you there!

19. Jessica says:

Your cell phone face looks a lot like mine.

20. Jamie says:

LOL Love your pictures! My heat and humidity face usually evolves into a tiny pinhead. :)

21. […] is part of a Blog Hop so join in if you plan to be at BlogHer next week!  And I hope we run into each […]

22. Chloe says:

Your “heat and humidity” face is my “Give me a break!” face. I hope neither of us see either of those faces at BlogHer. Keep the drinks coming!

23. Nikki says:

Hi! I have been following you on Twitter for a long time. It’s nice to see a real person in so many ways :)

24. krystal says:

I shall hide behind my phone 98% of the time as well. Think we can hide behind an iPad together? Be prepared for hugs, because I am going to get you!!!

25. […] forget to click here to see a whole bunch more BlogHer-bound faces or to link up your own. 1 Flares Twitter 0 […]