Wordless Wednesday: Summer is Ending

We did not go to the beach enough this summer. I’m not sure I went at all, but Spencer went a few times with various folk, but really not enough for how close we live to it. I’ll have to hope for a Fall heatwave and make up for lost time. I finally made it last week and Spencer had a blast.

Do you have a wordless wednesday post? Link up below.

Tags: , ,

18 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Summer is Ending”

1. Sarah says:

Aww, cute. Until next Summer…

2. Charlotte says:

Great photos! Love the last one!!!

3. Why wait for a heat-wave? Autumn beach visits are fun, too!

4. Veronica says:

Such a gorgeous beach. I miss living by the ocean. I especially loved it during snowstorms.

5. BEACH! What a pretty place!

6. I can’t believe Summer is over; it’s a little depressing! It would be so much sadder if I didn’t love Fall so much! Great pics! Love that last shot!

7. Teresa says:

What a great day! I love his name in the sand.

8. Tiffany says:

I feel the same way- we didn’t go enough. The pics are beautiful though, and it looks like you had fun this time.

9. Looks like so much fun!

Thanks for the linky, I have a linky on my WW post as well…
    and fill out your info here if you want your linkies on my future directory

10. Gina says:

Can not beat a day at the beach. Really- it’s just the best place on earth!

11. MG Atwood says:

Oh, I’m such a beach person. These shots make me long for the beach. Really nice captures. Joining you from wordless Wednesday.

12. It is so cool to see mountains in the backdrop of an ocean picture..very cool.
    Laurie

13. I feel the same way about the summer: I only went to the beach about 3 times, and as a total beach bum- that’s a fail. Cute pics- looks like a gorgeous spot!

14. posh says:

What beautiful scenery!

Have a great WW!
    POSH

15. Cute cute!
    Dropping in from Aquariann’s Linky party

16. Kristin says:

Love it – the beach is so beautiful. I hope you get a heat wave so you can go again! :)