Wordless Wednesday: Trains

I seem to be having some linky problems. You can add them, but not open up other people’s links (on the thumbnail one) and what is the fun in that. Feel free to add your link to either or both.

Link up your wordless wednesday posts below!

22 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Trains”

I really love the colors in that rug!

Ancient IKEA! Shows no dirt, it’s awesome.

2. My son caught a glimpse of the train track and was instantly distracted. He LOVES trains!

3. Beautiful rug! Your son must enjoy his train track. Thanks for hosting.

4. Ai Sakura says:

Love wooden toys! That train set is from Ikea too?

Ai @ Sakura Haruka
    Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party

It is from Ikea! There are a few Brio things mixed in, but mostly all ikea.

5. Tabitha Blue says:

So cute! My little guys loves trains too :) And we have the Ikea set as well!! Happy WW, thanks for the link up
    ~Tabitha

6. Awww. We’re out of the trains now :(
    I’m yet to put them up on kijiji though…it’ll be sad to say goodbye.

7. Awww!!! that is such a precious picture!! I love kids and trains. My youngest daughter is the only one that has not had a love of trains like her siblings.

8. Trains are a favourite here too! x

9. veronica lee says:

My boys loved trains too when they were little.

Happy WW!

10. Nancy says:

Love the simplicity of this image. Great work! Thanks for hosting WW.

11. Sherry says:

I love capturing moments in time.. great shot of busy hands

12. Evelyn says:

Those are the best train sets ever!! I, like so many others, love the simple beauty in this shot. Nice job!

13. Run DMT says:

My little man loves trains too!

14. stevebethere says:

Aw! lovely photo, I used to love my train set too when I was a kid

Have a fantabulosa rest of week ;-)

15. Theresa says:

Wooden railroads are so much better than those plastic ones :)

16. I remember these from the days when they were manufactured in Skaneateles, NY, & were also named after that town.

17. Charlotte says:

Bob loves her wooden train set! x

18. With aan e-cigarette starter kit is usefuil pot vaporizer pen for those people, whho use the said product.

Here is my weblog :: liquid vape pen