Easter Egg Madness

I’m starting to realize that maybe I go a little egg hunt overboard. How many eggs are you supposed to hide for one toddler? I did about 45 and a bunch of the stuff I bought to go in the eggs that wasn’t candy didn’t fit, so… kiddo had one hell of a candy haul. My mother-in-law was horrified! Oh well. Luckily, Spencer is really good about rationing it out. He had a single tootsie roll today. I think he might even have Valentine’s candy left.

Link up your wordless wednesday posts below! And then come vote in the FINAL ROUND of the Worst Kids’ Show on TV Preschool Spectacular.

Tags:

18 Responses to “Easter Egg Madness”

1. Don’t worry, I used to go so overboard too on the Easter Candy…the kids still turn out well☺LOL!

2. Mystery Case says:

My girls are a tad older now and we hid the eggs so well that by lunch time they had given up and decided that we probably were no longer doing eggs. Happy WW, feel free to pop over to Ms Mystery Case and link up.

3. Nan says:

HAPPY WW.
    would be nice if you can link up at my blog.
    Have a nice day.
    Nan

4. stevebethere says:

He certainly looks like he was enjoying himself heheh!

have a fantabulous week ;-)

5. Easter Egg fun! Lovely shots. Thanks for hosting.

6. Brigid Keely says:

I was all OMG WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH 45 HARD BOILED EGGS and then I realized they were plastic treat eggs. :) It sounds like a lot of fun!

7. Looks like he had a ton of fun!

8. zongrik says:

i like the pumpkins

9. Leah says:

45 sounds reasonable to me. Squirrels carried off a bunch of ours so that seems just right to guarantee you have a cushion. Also, WHEN DID SPENCER GET SO TALL?!

THAT SHIRT IS 5T. He is a very bony giant.

10. veronica lee says:

Looks like a fabulous Easter! Love the pics!

11. You wouldn’t believe the number of eggs that we hide for my 5 kids and 2 nieces. :)

12. Audrey says:

I only hid 12 eggs for my 2 kids. Totally lame. But I was in a time crunch and we had to do it indoors. If we had done it outside I would have done a dozen per kids. 45 is a lot, but I applaud your awesomeness, lol

It rained in the morning and I thought it might have to be done indoors. I think I would have capped it at 20 then.

13. I did well over 50 for my toddler and baby. And since the baby doesn’t get to eat candy, it was really all for him! Except for the jelly beans…. those are really for me!

So… ummmm… why do you have pumpkins?

Boy does he look grown up!

14. kewkew says:

That’s a lot of eggs. We go to the other extreme. I hid 16 hard boiled eggs and our 12 Resurrection Eggs. Those were to be found between 4 children (granted 1 was a baby and didn’t do much)
    Looks like he was having a blast!