Sometimes I see lists of writing prompts for blog posts and think, “hey, I could do that.” So, I did.
Things got weird.
1. If Queen Victoria had ruled over a nation of zombies and/or tangerines, would she still be the virgin queen?
2. Wine is to rabbits as carrots are to ________. Show your work.
3. Orson Welles once stated, “I started at the top and worked my way down.” Discuss this quote in relation to the Kardashian of your choice.
4. Is it possible to have your cake and eat it too if you, in fact, are a fork?
5. A priest, a rabbi and a potato walk in to a bar. Finish the joke. Bonus points for pun-like use of the word tater in the punchline.