Shutterbug

Spencer has been getting a little more in to photography lately, which is good and bad. He likes to use my camera. I think I’ll fix up once of our old point and shoots for his birthday next month.

Link up your wordless wednesday post below:

Tags:

15 Responses to “Shutterbug”

1. Audrey says:

Yeah, that right there is why I spent $20 and got a basic digital camera for Ev for his birthday. Of course now Del is asking to use my camera all the time, and she wants to look through the non-existant viewfinder on his digital..so i’ll have to find something for her that works.

2. Mystery Case says:

Cute photo, good idea about getting him his own camera!

3. kewkew says:

What a cute photo. I would definitely get him his own camera though! Looks like he would have a blast with one.

4. Tiffany says:

Scary!!! Yes, you should definitely foster his new hobby~ but with a less expensive camera!! :)

5. Many thanks for hosting this great visual link up!

Best wishes and happy Wednesday.
    Natasha in Oz

6. Evelyn says:

That’d be a great birthday present! He looks like he’s enjoying it. :-)

7. Ot & Et says:

We do this too. Otto had our old point and shoot but (shockingly!) lost it and now begs to use my “good” camera. And I am like, “no way!” and he is like, “wah!” Ugh. :)

8. Misty says:

That’s a great birthday present idea!

9. aquariann says:

Great idea! He’ll become quite the photographer someday.

♥ aquariann
    Featured Photo: Osteospermum Ecklonis

10. Kelly-Marie says:

I love your budding photographer. Josh is two and already loves the camera, I keep looking at children cameras for him :)

11. Leah says:

If you get Spencer his own camera be prepared for lots of pictures of things like his toys, food, bugs, the toilet. Or maybe that’s just Calder.

12. That’s wonderful. I’ve been thinking about getting a small camera for my kiddo, as well!