Hello there blog
I can’t stand sorry (not sorry) I haven’t been blogging lately posts. Yet, here I am writing one anyway. I think it is because I like to pretend that I am so popular that people noticed and/or missed me.
Sidebar Confession: I really have no desire to be “popular.” That just seems like a big ball of drama that is not worth it. Also, I would need a cuter rug. That seems to be a major mark of popularity – how many people ask you were you got your rug when it shows up in a photo on instagram.
I am a little rusty with this whole words to the screen thing, so I thought I would do the reasons I am not blogging in list form. Excitement! Formatting! Adventure!
- No one cares. Including myself.
- Spencer and I have decided that it is crucial to finish all the levels on Angry Birds Go! before the baby comes.
- My husband is working different hours and I get the TV all to myself after Spencer goes to bed. I’ve watched House of Cards (I am unable to even think the name of that show without going “House of Lies. Cards. The Kevin Spacey one on Netflix” because I keep getting it confused with the Don Cheadle one), the last season of Sherlock and a whole bunch of movies he would hate. Tiny Furniture, seriously, what the fuck.
- I am trying to clean out the house to make more space for the baby besides a drawer.
- House Hunters
- I waste all of my good material in facebook chat with Suzanne.
- Books. (I am going to read 52 this year instead of 50. So far I have read three. I haven’t made a post yet because
- I don’t have much to say that isn’t ack! baby coming! not ready! and that is a) boring and b) covered on twitter.
- Social Media really did kill my blog and I don’t care.
- Do I need a 10 just to be a completist?