July So Far

July so far has been hot. Hot and at home. We are making our own indoor fun and trying to take lots of afternoon naps.

Link up your wordless wednesday post below.

17 Responses to “July So Far”

1. Wouldnt mind staying indoors with this 2! Just look at their adorable smiles =) #WW

2. What a BIG teething toy, darling!!! Enjoy your dy!!!

3. stevebethere says:

Aww! how adorably cute heheh!

Have a naptastic week ;-)

4. Can your little guy be any cuter? Love that big brother seems to be having so much fun playing with his little bro.

5. Adorable shots – they’re such cutie pies! :)

6. Trisha says:

Looks like you are having a fantastic July! The kids are super cute!

7. Ai Sakura says:

hope the weather cools down for ya soon!

8. They are adorable, I hope it cools down a bit so you can all go outside and enjoy nature :)…
    Meanwhile, keep the indoor fun!

9. It’s been really hot here so we try to stay indoors too! What a cutie!

10. Alissa Apel says:

It’s actually been colder than usual in Nebraska. It’s good your indoors, and relaxing.

11. I love that first picture! Such cute kids and we’ve been staying in more than the kids want since one of our cars is being repaired right now. It’s been so hot so when we do get to go out it’s to the pool or beach or when sun’s about to go down we can head to the park for a little bit. Happy Wednesday and now following on FB. :)

12. your kids are sooo adorable…cheers and happy WW to you and your family…

13. Kelly-Marie says:

Hot July, I wish we had that. June was hot for our holiday but then it’s rained and been rubbish oh well our summer been no lol. They are soo cute hun x x

14. Jenny says:

Wow such amazing pictures of your kiddos! I would love for you to post something on my wordless Wednesday link up party on my blog!

15. Awww, what cuties!!

16. Janice says:

Totally adorable. I love seeing siblings get along! (Btw, thanks for linking up with me! See you again next week?) ;-)