Mountain Adventures

My birthday is on a Tuesday this year (tomorrow/today depending on when I hit publish), which is about the worst day of the week for a birthday. So we had some outings this weekend. Our mountain day trip was cut a little short because we were utterly unprepared for the sheer volume of mosquitos we encountered. And a coyote! The best part of all was by going up 6000 feet in altitude, we dropped about 30 degrees in temperature and missed the 105 degree day all together.

IMG_0594

IMG_0591

IMG_0600

IMG_0618

IMG_0584

Link up your photo post below!

Tags:

12 Responses to “Mountain Adventures”

1. We have lots of skeeters here too. The pics look great.

2. stevebethere says:

Love the photos cute too looks like a peaceful place :-)

A very Happy Birthday to you :-)

3. The mountains are so peaceful and silent while the beach is noise and full of people. But I love them both! Happy Birthday!

4. Wow, very beautiful photos. Those mountains look great.

Have a blessed birthday.

5. Patricia says:

Gorgeous photos, esp. the first one. I agree, though, it’s just not fun with mosquitoes OR a wolf!!
    Enjoy your week.

6. What beautiful mountains and a wonderful trip. Your little guy is so cute.
    Thanks for stopping by #OMHGWW this week.
    Have a great week!
    Karren

7. Evelyn says:

Mosquitoes are so annoying! Glad you got out of the hot weather, though. Yesterday we went up to about 11,000 feet and got out of the hot weather, but we ran into thunderstorms and hail instead!

8. I wish we lived closer to the mountains. Looks so beautiful here!

9. Glenda Cates says:

Lovely pictures and it looks like a lot of fun. I wish I was closer to the Mountains so my son and I could go hiking. Happy Happy Birthday to you!!

10. Kelly-Marie says:

Wow what a beautiful place x

11. Evija says:

Stunning photos, thank you so much for sharing with OMHG Wordless Wednesday Link Party.. Have a great day, co-host Evija @Fromevijawithlove x