Halloween 2015 – Mario And Luigi – Almost

I really wanted Spencer and Truman to be Mario and Luigi this year. I figured it was the year the short/squat vs tall/thin combo would really be peaking. Plus, look how cute they are!

IMG_6112

IMG_6118

But alas, it wasn’t meant to be. I got them in their costumes for about 10 photos, 1 of which they are both standing still and 2 cute of Truman solo and then they complained. I think Truman thought the Mario suit was itchy because he pulled at the back and just kept repeating off, off, off until it was off. He was fine as a robot. And Spencer went with Robin for Trick or Treating; Robin from Teen Titans Go as he told every single person who asked who he was.

IMG_3910

IMG_6096

IMG_6097

At least I keep all their costumes so they can be 17million different things again next year!

Link up your photo post below!

Tags: , ,

14 Responses to “Halloween 2015 – Mario And Luigi – Almost”

1. They are darling Trick-or-treat-ors this year!!
    Happy Fall
    Thanks for sharing on the #OMHGWW this week!
    Have a awesome day!
    Karren

2. stevebethere says:

Haha! cute photos love the outfits :-)

3. Super sweet shots – thanks for sharing. :)
    Happy Wordless Wednesday!

4. How cute are they! Adorable

Teresa

5. They look adorable in both costumes. I bet they had a fun Halloween. Enjoy the rest of your day.

6. Claire says:

Awwthey look great, I bet they had lots of fun :)

7. They look so cute in the Mario brothers costumers. Must had a fun halloween.

8. What awesome costumes! We LOVE mario and luigi!

9. LOOK who else was mario and luigi! http://www.looseleafnotes.com/2015/11/where-for-art-thou-mario/

Adorable! My computer bonked when I tried to comment on your site. Hopefully you’ll get this one. I love Mario-universe costumes, I am going to make the kids do it forever. I always want to do it myself but never quite get my act together.

10. Iris says:

Spend some time devoting your lovely little girl to a more beautiful and gorgeous hairstyle, make hairstyles stylish, hair straight graceful …

11. Iris says:

12. lisa says:

As a rule, having asked a question of installation of a ladder in the house, owners don’t assume that the ladder and its protection are two absolutely different products. Well, if the same company, like us, is engaged in the arrangement of turnkey facilities and can offer to make a ladder and metal fences on it in one set, but in practice it is rare.

13. Lisa says:

So, this is almost totally unrelated to the post; however, I had to tell you. I was watching Hoarders the other night and this woman grew up in an amazing mansion with all these fabulous antiques. I thought of you while I was watching it because this woman’s house (and 16 storage units) were thrifting GOLD. Then, that night, I had a dream that I saw Isobel in one of the clips on the show (I didn’t really). But in the dream she was walking through the house, running her hands on everything and saying, “Preeeeeeeety.”